[kj] Gigs, less violent...?

Robert Martin robmartin at bluebottle.com
Fri Mar 4 04:22:22 EST 2005

The only potential violence I remember from going to loads of UK Subs,
Damned, Dead Kennedys, Anti Nowhere League, etc gigs was at my only
Crass gig.
We came out of a pub in Camden Town to find a pub next door absolutely
heaving with skins.
I then found out a bit too late that skins hated Crass and always
caused agro at their gigs.

To be honest, now that I look back I'm shocked that I didn't get
involved in more violence; I wasn't exactly dressed like a shrinking
violet.

Regards
Rob

Quoting gathering-request at misera.net: