[kj] If you could choose KJ's drummer...

Djehuti111 djehuti111 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 02:17:56 EST 2005

--- Alex Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:
> It would sound like Murder Inc.
>
> I never understood the appeal of two drummers. It
> just becomes a shuffling rumble.

 I dunno, "Course of Empire" had a pretty good take on
it.

 IMHO,
Murder Inc. would've been much more interesting if
M.A. & B.P.F. would've played something a little more
polyrythmic rather than both of them playing
essentially the *same* beat.

~A L P

> Alex in NYC

=====
"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The
darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the
silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space,
studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a
stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of
the ceremony."