[kj] D+RS 2005 LONDON

Idolatary at aol.com Idolatary at aol.com
Thu Mar 3 05:38:01 EST 2005

Greeting s once again to gatherer's one + all well what a fantastic 2  nights
we all had at the bush. I would just like to say thanx to all i met whose
names i may or may not remember
Juliette Antoni Jamie Jason Pete H Gaz H Steve R Alex in London Dave
Rob(headcount] Mr Coles Dirk Stephane[thanx for signed poster] Christophe Lisa G
Nichola Jane Shadforth[whom we almost lost in the moshpit fri] Fish great pic on
jacket Neil etc and anyone else Ive left out.
Cheers Steve  _www.thefacesofsarah.co.uk_ (http://www.thefacesofsarah.co.uk)
Details of the malicious damage night + all other TFoS gigs can be read at
the above web address