[kj] deaf & bruised

Wrightdvdw at aol.com Wrightdvdw at aol.com
Wed Mar 2 17:19:54 EST 2005

Barb,

I have a big thank you to Graham (mohamdon) as usual for coming up and
greeting me in the Goldhawk and was the introduced to Antoni, Jel, Alex in ny,
Lisa, Andy m, Steph,King Mc,Robs A, Steve(Faces of sarah), Graham R, PW and  many
others during the two nights, the name tag thing would be a good idea  or
some kind of sticker system ,  at least you would know who is who  and i could
thank you personally fot the dvd Year of the devil you got for  me.

Cheers

dave

not seen myself yet in any pictures(close to jel on one), but not been thru
my emails yet,.