[kj] yet another first-timer

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 17:02:23 EST 2005

welcome, another first timer deserving the clap! all together now...a
round of applause

ill give you a free gmail account if you want. All the subject
relavent mails stay in one file. Easy peasy if you want to follow a
thread

The Famous Grouse have released a liqueur that is rather nice. Expect
incoherence this weekend ... hic

--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow