[kj] scissor sisters stolen bass line

circuit bender circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 12:31:37 EST 2005

It's happened before ;], Nirvana anyone?
There's a track by concrete cookie of mash up soundsystem, that basically mixes eighties, nirvana and fischerspooner all together, on top of each other,, they're all the same riff! Better beats though! :]

fatpotanga <fatpotanga at gmail.com> wrote:
I said that at the time...!
Noone ever listens to me – sniff n a sigh

It’s almost identical to pssyche on the remix