[kj] MINonOsetlist

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 2 11:47:24 EST 2005

Idly speculating out in the dark here, but...ever
wonder if it's too dark a period of Jaz's life for him
to want to replay? Maybe EDVRE was his catharsis or
exorcism of that period, and he's not keen to replay
it any time soon? If he can't remember the MINOG
lyrics, maybe on some level he doesn't want to revisit
them.

Otherwise I would think Geordie might want to play one
or two of those songs again...I don't see the drumming
being a problem, either. Hell, the songs would be even
better without some of Atkins' cymbal excess.