[kj] Shepherds Show on Friday

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 2 09:59:42 EST 2005

Down the front at KJ gig,People know what to expect.There are the seats and
the bar area for people who would like to watch.I see it as a form of
participation,joining in ,rather than watching.
    And you don't tend to complain about the sound or anything else,And you
enjoy the beer which is thrown from the balconies,A sense of comradeship
with the other moshers.......getting in where it hurts....The bruises end up
as trophies.And I caught Jaz copying some of my moves.And Im sure more
people would of been complaining if it was quiet at the front.No atmosphere
Blah Blah Blah.
        PW

"especially when the vast majority are
 standing/jogging at the sides?"