[kj]**** INFORMER****

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Wed Mar 2 09:19:24 EST 2005

I *know* I've been a turd on this list in the past, but this personal sh!t
really annoys me!!! I never tried to hunt people down or whatever -
ridiculous!!!

After all his g0bsh!te, wind-ups & general dragging down of the list morale,
Pete doesn't seem to have made any waves while he was in the physical
presence of Gatherers. I wish he'd stay as quiet in cyberspace as in real
life...

Love,

Barry Noyd!!!