[kj] Shepherds Show on Friday

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Wed Mar 2 09:14:36 EST 2005

I dunno matey, I'm tempted to say (& am in fact doing so) that if you go
down the front, expect to be crushed at the very least.

But of course, I'm being unreasonable - there should be a rug on the floor
where the normal moshpit would be & on the rug, there should be a buffet
-style picnic laid out so that fans can revitalise themselves with a
cucumber
& salmon sandwhich & a weak lemon drink... ;)

Now, let us hold hands...