[kj] Worst KJ sound

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 05:58:18 EST 2005

i put the plugs in now and then the other friday when it got too loud
but otherwise it was ok and i have no after affects.
i recall on egig in Edinburgh where the sound was absolutely shit,
circa 82/83 but Friday was pretty good.
I think Mel we look back to the early days and recall a tight keen to
impress band with the singer held behind a keyboard.

btw, has anyone seen or heard of graeme rowland since the gig? I last
saw him coming back with a crazed look at the end of Asteroid, which
had seen him catapult himself with leather jacket into the mass on its
inception. Since then no siting, no mail. Was that it for him? Did he
self combust?

--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow