[kj] Constructive criticism...please play some different songs!

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 1 16:18:43 EST 2005

The set-list would have benefited from a few quieter songs thrown in,towards
the end of the set-list,As someone previously mentioned that the soundman
seemed to turn things up and did nt know when to stop.
   Something from OTG or Zennon would have broken things up a bit,The longer
it went on the more distorted and jumbled it became,Untill the end result
was a wall of noise.
     It would of been nice if they would of surprised us with a few more
songs that were unexpected,say Hollywood babylon or something.
   Is it possible that the reason they dont play  songs from Extremities is
that they are to complex to play, to get the sound right.Not being a
musician I would nt know,But Extremities does sound quite complex and maybe
difficult to re-produce live.