[kj] Constructive criticism...please play some different songs!

circuit bender circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 15:17:50 EST 2005

I'm personallly glad they don't play much from Extremities, a couple of good tracks...
but nothing to write home about, there's too much Atkins to it.

Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

Always wondered: is there a greater reason why no EXTREMITIES material
has been played since the era of its release? Did they play any on the
aborted tour for DEMOCRACY? Are there legal stipulations regarding some
sort've nefarious Atkins involvement? Or, possibly, do they just think
it's a crap album?

Alex in NYC