[kj] deaf & bruised

Barbara Leat barb_leat at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 1 14:16:40 EST 2005

Wasn't me Rob

I spent most of Thursday night protecting my daughter
from the bullies and some of Friday (we had a better
position for her by the front barrier, left side).
Anyway, I wouldn't be so rude.  Still had a great time
though.

Barb

Rob Martin said:

Barb
Maybe you were the girl who wanted to get in front of
me, saying "can I
get
in front of you, that's my friend there".
I answered with "no, that's my son in front of me".
She then insisted - "no, you don't understand, that's
my mate".
I always find it incedible that people can justify
their reasons for
getting
in front of other people and not think of the other
people's reasons
for not
wanting it to happen.