[kj] RE: Worst KJ sound

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 1 12:01:43 EST 2005

what tour last yr?? there was no tour in 2004,unless it was a private tour
exspecially for u marc.
it must of been going on in yu head mate...lol..as i herd nothing about
it..did any 1 else....u mean the tour of 2003/ the last tour,not the tour
last yr...lol..well think thats cleared up now..n btw-the gigs that i went
to on 2003,the sound was great,which gigs were u at marc.c?? for u to of
been dissapionted in that way??...i do hope that if u went to the recent
bush gigs,that your fath was restored,if not,the dvd will bw out 1 day-25th
was filmed,u will be very happy with the sound on this date,it was bloody
eletric.........mel