[kj] party pooper/from un des etrangers......

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 1 02:56:44 EST 2005

Neil,I think its difficult to get a clean,Crisp sound with the type of music
KJ play,I do feel you are being ungrateful and to judgemental,And maybe you
ve been going to see far to many Phil Collins style or classical
concerts.Its quite interesting that now, you praise the sound from the
Astoria in 2003,At the time i do recall people complaining about the sound
then as well.If "Frenzy" was played in a clean,crisp sound,You probably
would nt recognise it
    Anyway ,Congratulations for being the first to reach"miserable old git"
status.And if thats the type of ungrateful,unsympatheticPessimistic stuff
you produced for Melody Maker.....................No wonder they went bust.

Has anyone else got anymore complaints..............Somebody spilt there
beer on me blah,blah,blah,Somebody tried to push in and stood in my way blah
blah blah Jaz could nt reach the high notes blah blah blah.
    And put this in your pipe and smoke it:The three old ladies who were up
on the first floor seemed to have enjoyed it more than you did.
   Dwell on that!!!!!
 PW