[kj] I am now leaving the Gathering!

circuit bender circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 30 20:16:38 EDT 2005

We will believe you if you provide us with one thing:
An apostrophe.
;]

Peter does not yet possess one of these, like Gollem and the ring.

malcolm spoor <malthebat at hotmail.com> wrote:
I am now a bit sick of being accused of being Mr Peter West. I have decided
to leave the mailing list. I am not very happy about this. Someone says that
my computer has the same ID as his FUCK I am a Geordie! I have not got a
clue what he is on about!

For the record Mr PW sounds like a bit of a Cee U Next Tuesday!

Adios you doubting Fucking Tomases!

MAL SPOOR

http://mail.yahoo.com