[kj] RE: Gathering t-shirts

tanaka ruoll tanakaruoll at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Jun 30 18:50:06 EDT 2005

Come on Malcolm/Pete the games up, its blatently obvious that Mal and Pete
are the same person.And please dont pretend to reply to each other in order
to make us think that you are in fact two different people, we are not that
gullible.So come on Pete/Mal choose just the one handle and stick to it.
    (Apart from Mel) We arent stupid you know