[kj] "punk" gig..whiskey sheriffs.....

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Thu Jun 30 16:26:33 EDT 2005

peter,

you are such a drip in the head.

you will never know the differance for you did not live here.thank god! you
would not know what to do.

have you ever been close to a riot? i mean, like did you leave the show
before shit went off? i am just curious of your life mr. pw.

for you seem a bit sheltered to me.

~LB

In a message dated 6/30/2005 12:12:18 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,