[kj] RE: Gathering t-shirts

Rob Martin robmartin at bluebottle.com
Thu Jun 30 13:28:28 EDT 2005

Colesy
What a boy you are!
2 excellent t-shirts, 2 free badges, 1 free and unuased bin-liner.
Also, if I was easily pleased I'd also love the personalised label on the
front. Oh, OK it is great.
My son is well impressed too.

Thanks again Mike.

Regards

Rob Martin

Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 13:17:48 +0100
From: PRAEst76 <praest76 at escapism.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [kj] [ot] track 17
To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)"
	<gathering at misera.net>

fatpotanga wrote:

> Ooh! - Posties just arrived and handed me a package containing a genuine
> Malicious Damage bin bag, a rather splendid Gathering Tee and a smashing
> little extra surprise!

I really need to buy more from MD. Even the receipts and address labels
are minor works of art.

--
PRAEst76
http://www.escapism.co.uk/praest76