[kj] RE: your first "punk" gig.....

Rob Martin robmartin at bluebottle.com
Thu Jun 30 13:23:51 EDT 2005

O...... K..........
Not too sure why I'm being lectured about violence.
The skins were the ones threatening violence.

I'm unlike some of my fellow West Ham fans (and those nice chelsea chaps) in
that I've never beaten anybody up.
I've had a couple of beatings but that's probably only because I've got a
face that says "hit me".
I probably asked for it each time.

Regards

Rob Martin