[kj] "punk" gig..whiskey sheriffs.....

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 09:23:38 EDT 2005

lol..   ;-D  lonestyle,sounded really rough--what r they like....they sound
totally frustrated 2 me--the animals,i guess they r/were sectrtly jealous of
the youth--as they peered down towards there beer bellys asking"where did my
fun youth yrs go".

mel ldn uk. ps what sort of name is the plimsouls? ha..ha..lol..when i was a
kis,a plimsoul was prt of my p.e.kit!!!!!!