[kj] "punk" gig.....

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 08:44:14 EDT 2005

i saw the banshees at a very memorable gig,it was april 7th 1979 at the
rainbow ldn,with human league and rema rema as support,this was not the
first punk gig i went to,i mentioned that yesterday,nor was it the first
time seeing the banshees but this gig was the best i had ever seen them
do,it was f--------g amaizing,i will never 4get that 1.

mel ldn  ps they played all the "the scream-plus the majority of "join
hands",plus a few extra early traxs,n some covers--they never did that again
with that particular setlist--n theyve never done it since--1 of those rare
moments when u think life just cannot get better than this;-D

mel ldn uk.