[kj] KissYesetc etc

rob rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Thu Jun 30 05:30:56 EDT 2005

Believe you me, Yes were as much a passion of mine in the 70s as KJ in the
80s; both can be as melodic and powerful as each other - it's all music,
you're the one who experimented with Wagner no? A simple answer to your
question is the bizarre choice of first records on this list, shed loads of
Abba for chrissake.... but all of us have things in common, a love of music
whatever it's form and an extremely varied record collection. I know you're
just in wind up mode but my loyalty to Chris Squire and Steve Howe knows no
boundary.

Another thing in common? My gathering tee arrived just now......

horbag