[kj] your first "punk" gig.....

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 30 03:44:28 EDT 2005

Mine was Bad Brains but it was like 1992 or something,
HR wasn't even in the band anymore. They were still
awesome though and that was my first time stage-diving
and crowd surfing, plus the singer stuck the mic in my
face during Soul Craft and i got to sing along a
little bit. So all the elements were there!

Leigh