[kj] Kiss

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 29 22:02:16 EDT 2005

Leigh, you know I love you like a brother, but to decry Kiss their
rightful place in the pantheon of rock --- AND THEN CITE 'SONGS FROM
THE BIG CHAIR' by TEARS FOR FEARS AS A GREAT ALBUM -- renders you a
first class dollop of wrong-headed cock spooge who must now where a
shimmering, jizz-coated dunce cap for the remainder of the month.

Alex in NYC