[kj] your first "punk" gig.....

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 16:41:10 EDT 2005

sex pistols n the damned---ldn,100 club i am sure,76 or early 77,cannot
remember,so long ago,i got in via my cousin,who is alot older than i,did not
have a tix to get in,i remember it kinda off,as so much has happened
since,that at the time it was the best gig ever,but when the joke came
along,need i say more.........

mel ldn uk/  ps my first gig ever was alice cooper bak in 72-3....wow..i was
11 n a half!!!!!!
                  the only reason that i got in so young was that my ex-brov
in laws folks owned the company that puts on all theathre shows n gigs in
the 70s--other wise my parents would never of let me go c alice