[kj] your first "punk" gig.....

Pat Tofield pat at latenitelabs.com
Wed Jun 29 16:25:04 EDT 2005

By the way...("btw" to those who know....)

...I saw the Antz in Canterbury at around the time of the Kings of the
Wild Frontier release....having missed them earlier in their career.....
and I had thought that it would be pretty shit....bunch of flouncy poofs
wearing Indian make-up etc.... but they were fucking
staggering.......and The Remones supported them....!!!

good days indeed....

Pat