[kj] Totally OT: Possibly Crazy Conspiracy theory:RadioheadPredicted 9/11?

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Jun 29 12:56:14 EDT 2005

"wierd incidents in my life where i maybe put two cups out just seconds
before an unexpected guest turned up"

   I put your theory to the test ipat and it never worked for me, I went a
brought myself a cup which had Juliet written on it.
     I turned the lights down low and poured two cups of tea and
waited............and waited ........and waited, and did I get a knock on my
door? No I didn't.Where did I go wrong?
      PW