[kj] Kiss

malcolm spoor malthebat at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 12:53:11 EDT 2005

Dunno, I was 12 (1976) when I got into them. Simple music, nice riffs and
good arrangements. I also liked the make up thing, especially Gene Simmons
(there are slight similarities in the Jaz look).

I still have a bit of a soft spot for the old stuff. I hated the poodle
shite of the eighties.

I meant to say eponymous by the way.

Mal.