[kj] Kiss

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 11:49:16 EDT 2005

  Years ago after an Erasure show and a caraffe of wine, I guided my friends n' ride into a cul de sac off the freeway that I may puke. As i did, a part of me dispassionately monitoring the whole event (it was an extremely rough neighborhood), couldn't help but notice a strange yet surrealistic familiarity with the small projectiles hitting the ground - ah, yes! it was the neat, mostly whole little bowtie-pastas I had hurriedly eaten just before the show.

Alex Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

My vomit IS artwork!

Alex in Nyc