[kj] Your First "PUNK" Record?

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 11:40:47 EDT 2005

   If you consider the CD "Smash" by Offspring (I don't, but many did!) then I'd have to say that one, around '96, around the same time I also bought Pandemonium, and Adamantium's KOTWFand Prince Charming, both on vinyl.

Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:
Sprung off from the earlier question, inspired by Antoni's post....
What was your first credibly (or arguably credible) "Punk" record?

The first "Punk" album I bought with mine own money was KINGS OF THE
WILD FRONTIER by Adam & the Ants (if that counts).

As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes
I watched picasso
visit the planet of the apes