[kj] Your First "PUNK" Record?

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 09:55:42 EDT 2005

Rattus Norvegicus by The Stranglers when it came in the door at the shop.
Next up was The Clash then Eater and the Vibrators. There were others that i
cant really recall right now in that mix but they were the ones that really
left their mark! Then the Bollox for christmas with 999 shortly
afterwards....oh happy days