[kj] Your First "PUNK" Record?

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 09:41:34 EDT 2005

Well...my uncle and hius friends let me "borrow" The 1st New York Dolls and
the 1st Ramones for about a year (late 70s).

The 1st albums (all at 1 time) I bought with my hard earned money were
Ramones-s/t, The Clash-Combat Rock and Dead Kennedy's-Fresh Fruit...

My household was filled with a lot of music from my family and their
friends.  So I was already exposed to the NYC punk movement and the more
popular UK bands like the Clash and the Buzzcocks, Jam, etc.

Chris