[kj] Stuart Adamson

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Wed Jun 29 09:13:32 EDT 2005

Yeah, the Skids were great... when they were great... let's just gloss over
some of that later stuff!
Richard Jobson was making a film a few doors along from where I live not
long ago. Didn't like me shouting "ALBERT TATLOCK" at him every time he
came out though ;)  (please note, non-Skids fans, you won't understand!)

Dave fae Edinburgh