[kj] O/T What you listen to

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 29 07:51:30 EDT 2005

I was late to the table on Tom Waits. Couldn't really get around his
voice for the longest time. Then Tod [A] of Cop Shoot Cop/Firewater
*DEMANDED* that I listen to him, giving me a mix with a smattering of
Waits classics from all over his spectrum...and I was gradually
converted.

My fave Waits tracks are invariably: "Cold, Cold Ground" and
"Phillipina Box Spring Hog".

Alex in NYC