[kj] the skids

Brian wittz at starsandmoon.plus.com
Tue Jun 28 15:36:29 EDT 2005

As I found to my surprise there are two main "best of" Skids compilations
along with numerous other compilations. There is a "best of" and a "very
best of" and IMHO the later is the best as it has the excellent Hymns From
The Haunted Ballroom on it which was, if my memory serves me right, a B-side
of one of the early singles. Highly recommended.

Brian.