[kj] O/T What you listen to

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 28 15:08:48 EDT 2005

Ohhh that is really tough.  I think that is why I like him because depending
on my mood would dictate which one I am enjoying.  He has such a range of
material taht is unmistakebly Tom Waits.

Nighthawks at the Diner is up there often

I am also listening to a 77' concert bootleg that is excellent.  it should
have been released officially.

For the moment...lets say Black Rider....LADIES AND GENTLEMAN....

Oh so good

Chris