[kj] RE: the first record you bought/what you listen to - here'sa shocker

Steve Hackett thepunisher at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jun 28 13:37:21 EDT 2005

Space Ritual! classic
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mark G Holt
  To: iPat ; A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
  Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 10:59 PM
  Subject: Re: [kj] RE: the first record you bought/what you listen to - here'sa shocker

  sweet fanny adams by the sweet was my first lp
  still like it today and play it regularly
  second was space ritual by hawkwind.....at the age of 13 i was learning already

  cheers

  mark

  iPat <pmdavies at gmail.com> wrote:
    Blue is the Colour
    then there were the Top of the pops albums, just for the girls on the front!!!!
    Suzi Quatro was in there somewhere!

    --
    iPat
    There is the urge that makes for conformity, and the urge to be free.

  Does your mail provider give you FREE antivirus protection?
  Get Yahoo! Mail