[kj] [OT]someone,please kill me

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Jun 28 08:14:52 EDT 2005

In future Tin, You/She should use the "Box& Saucer " method to avoid
unwanted pregnancies.
    It works like this: Its quite simple , yet effective :You stand on a
fair sized box and you can begin the copulation(shag) and as soon as your
eyes turn into saucers she has to kick the box away.

(Please use your imaginations and don't ask me to explain any
further,Cheers)
 PW