[kj] RE: the first record you bought/what you listen to

gregslawson at aol.com gregslawson at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 07:55:34 EDT 2005

I'm not going to count a brief period where i listened to top 40--I think I had a single by Stevie Wonder ("Sir Duke"--lousy song) and the Fleetwood Mac "Rumors" album (not bad) and the Chicago album (lame). But the first album of REAL music was probably something by Devo (1st 2 albums)--my life has changed ever since.