[kj] ********GREYSON STOEHR***********

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Jun 28 07:01:42 EDT 2005

Sorry, I cant spot the flaw, what is it?
   I considered the abusive e-mail to be unwarranted . I have no problem
with receiving abusive e-mails when they are deserved, but asking what
someone's favourite album is not grounds for sending an E-mail with "fuck
off" in the heading.Completely un-called for and over -the-top reaction.
        PW