[kj] KJ DVD

luke lukeskywalker3 at myway.com
Fri Jul 29 13:07:16 EDT 2005

Its not me bidding 30 quid, I have sent him a message(below) seeing if i can get one privately. i will offer 10 quid and go up too 15 quid, If that doesnt work i shall threaten him with pliers and a blowtorch:-)  if he wants the Astoria gig then i will offer him a straight swap. Lets hope hes a KJ fan.   The astoria DVD I have ,was nt filmed using professional equipment but its quite good."Hello deeperthan.  Re: The killing joke compliation.Do you have anymore of the compliations available?Would you be willing to swap one for a DVD of the Killing Joke Astoria gig (2003)?   I am not currently bidding for the one on offer now as its out of my price range, but if you have anymore  let me know and maybe we can come to an agreement for a seperate purchase.  Thanks"