[kj] OT : Henry Roman ... etc

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 29 11:22:46 EDT 2005

I'm happy that your life is a little more enjoyable, Antoni, you certainly deserve it. Glad to hear of the birth of your son. I won't be having any of my own but I signed up for five stepchildren and it's surprising how emotionally attached you can become. All the best with the future!

Jim.

Antoni Adamiak <pssyche23 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Many thanks for all the kind words folks ... sorry that I haven't replied to
you all but I'm a tad knackered at the mo ... Neil, Colesy, Giorgio, Jamie
Potanga, Dave, Felicity, Diaz,
iPat, Alex NYC, Brian, Joe & Elana, Marc P, Steve H, Mark GH, Claire,
Graham, Jamie CFC etc ... and everyone else who knows me (and others who
have only ever read my ramblings here) ... I'm not afraid to say that a few
tears rolled down as the little man appeared ... it's been a beautiful
ending to a sometimes fraught 5 years for me ... in 2000 my father died of
lung cancer, then at the end of 2001 and throughout 2002 I had that Kalamata
nonsense hanging over me ... then in 2003 my mum lost most of her sight ...
the second half of 2003 was a turning point (with two KJ tours to boot) but
since meeting Dawn my life has not so much changed but certaining is heading
in a more favourable direction & I seem to have a bit more purpose in life
... it's been strange playing daddy to a 4 almost 5 year old (Daisy)
especially with my natural daughter (Danielle) being almost 19 ... it's a
lesson for everybody ... never give up hope ... good things can be around
the corner ... the events of the past few weeks in London seem even more
alien now ... how those mass murderers (and attempted ones) could become so
desensitised that they could do THAT to fellow human beings ... meanwhile
it's back to family chores ... Regards, Antoni