[kj] KJ DVD

Bob Barathy bob at bbarathy.plus.com
Fri Jul 29 08:44:03 EDT 2005

Surely we have already got these TV appearances and promo vids between us,
without having to pay someone else for the priviliage?
After all Mik was selling them cheap for a fair amount of time? Maybe it's
just a case of sharing what we already have amongst ourselves, especially if
the band don't intend to do an official release and it's not for profit!

Bob

I reckon this guy will be selling more once this has gone. Don't pay these
sort of prices. You could probably get in touch with him direct and get a
copy for about a tenner if you really want it.
I do  a lot of stuff on ebay and am sure this isn't his original he's
selling, they must have come from video. So my advice is hold off.

I would like to get hold of it too. If you want I will try and contact him
and make him an offer or see if he wants to do a trade.

I can do copies of dvds easily too.

I have the Astoria 1994 pro shot and the double dvd Out of the Virus which
has nearly all those TV clips plus a gig in Miami 1/8/89 and finsbury park
1/6/91./

Paul.