[kj] In the studio

Nuclear Boy Nuclear.Boy at seznam.cz
Fri Jul 29 02:23:41 EDT 2005

Yesterday, we have been to studio with Jaz. Jaz was doing vocals for one of
the songs for a new album. We have heard only this song: sounds promising
although Jaz was not satisfied with guitar in it.

Anyway, he said that gig in London to raise money for Jester is going to
take place . that yesterday they found the way how to do it.

Also that at the gig there will be auction for 12 books of hand-written
Killing Joke lyrics from all albums with stick labels (don't know how to say
it exactly in English) of cigars smoked by Killing Joke during the work on a
new album.

PAVEL