[kj] KJ DVD

luke lukeskywalker3 at myway.com
Thu Jul 28 14:10:18 EDT 2005

Maybe The Gatherers can get a consortium together, how ever many of us want to be in it we can buy it and Matt can run off some copies and send them out to consortium members ONLY.   Its going for 13 pounds now, so say it reaches 20 pounds by tomorrow and five of us are in , that works out at only a fiver each(4 pounds each +1 pound P+P) If ten people are in then thats only 2pounds 50 each.Closing date is tomorrow.   Who wants to be in the consortium?(I have the Astoria gig from 2003 on DVD, Matt could even run a few copies from that and make it a double DVD)    So who wants to be in the consortium?Please make yourselves known by noon tomorrow.The more of us in, the cheaper it will be.--- On Thu 07/28, Matt Dunn < mattdunn at ntlworld.com > wrote:From: Matt Dunn [mailto: mattdunn at ntlworld.com]To: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 18:37:15 +0100Subject: [kj] KJ DVD

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but I’ve been outbid (and am not bidding anymore):
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=617&item=6418734061&rd=1