[kj] Pandemonium Rant

Djehuti111 djehuti111 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 13:42:12 EDT 2005

Greetings All,

--- Tim Bucknall <tim.bucknall at btinternet.com> wrote:

> my "original" US Version had the Cybersank version
> of Millenium though
> obviously no pandemonium,
> was there an original version of the album out there
> with the original
> version of Millenium?

 My mistake on Millenium.

 I don't have the barrage of singles that were issued
around the release of Panda anymore.

 I thought that the version on the remaster was a
shorter "Cybersank edit" version, but both versions
(new and auld) clock in around 5:33.

 That's what I get for listening to it while going to
sleep.

 I *do* seem to remember a full length, orginal
version of Millenium floating around somewhere back
then.

 I don't remember now whether it was on a single or a
boot.
 Not that I would ever *own* any KJ bootleg recordings
mind you! ;)

 A L P