[kj] angels in helltown

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 27 13:05:39 EDT 2005

Hey man, it wasn't my idea. Despite being British, Houston is where her
folks live. I'm going next week to pick them up. Given the option,
Texas -- arguably the most arid state next to maybe Arizona -- isn't
really the first place I'd choose to visit during the hottest month of
the year, but y'know....it's out of my  hands.

Until then, I'm planning on drinking heavily, staying up very late,
sleeping even later, and playing lots and lots and lots of very loud
music, specifically the new KJ re-masters.

Alex in NYC....currently listening to CONCRETE by 999