[kj] OT - Bauhaus reunite (again) for Coachella 2005

Geoffrey ODonoghue go1845 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 17:56:11 EST 2005

Hi Melinda

I haven't got much more info - Bauhaus play Sat April 30 (2nd on bill after Coldplay).
It's only of academic interest to me as I live down under and my budget will not allow any O/S trips - if they did then the KJ gigs would have been first on the list!
Don't know if Bauhaus are extending the reunion beyobd Coachella.

Geoff

PS - NIN, New Order, Bright Eyes (who?) and Gang of Four play the 2nd Coachella night

melinda grant <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com> wrote:
geoffry...........thats great news...tell us the date//dates ect...saves
going round the houses with ploughing through the webpage....tar
alot......mel..lv..them